Add Send mail as: email2 Recommended Answers
I'm trying to add an email to use as "Send mail as:".
My steps are:
- Accounts and Import
- Add another email address you own (img01.png)
- I've type my email "lu...@inventeaqui.com.br", then I choose next step, and as I read on the GMAIL help page, it is saying that would appear two options:
* (1) Use Gmail's servers to send your mail (this is easier to set up)
* (2) Use your other email provider's SMTP servers (we recommend this option for professional mail accounts or domains). Note for Google Apps users: Depending on your domain type, this feature may be disabled by default. Talk to your administrator if you have any questions.
But for me is going directly to option (2), I don't have access to choose which one I want. (img02.png)
I used to have this option I don't know why it disappear.
Please can someone help me.
- Overtyped smtp.ourdomain.co.uk with the usual Gmail server name of smtp.gmail.com
- Typed my full GAFB address in the username box, where only "wendy" had been entered automatically
- Entered my GAFB password in the password box
- Left the port number set at the pre-entered 587 and security at TLS, as these do work for smtp.gmail.com
- Hit Add Account
Sign in to your Google email.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.