Complete tasks without leaving your Gmail message
You can use dynamic email to:
- RSVP to events
- Fill in questionnaires
- Browse catalogues
- Respond to comments
- Update emails to display the latest content
Turn dynamic email on or off
- On your computer, sign in to Gmail.
- In the top right, select Settings Settings.
- Next to 'Dynamic email', turn on or off Enable dynamic email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save changes.
Note: You can identify dynamic email when you see a lightning bolt next to a message.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?