- Something is broken or not working well – like errors and product bugs
- You have feature requests and suggestions
We cannot respond to everyone's feedback, but we'll use your comments to improve Gmail.
- Open Gmail.
- Go to the area in Inbox that you're having trouble with. If a screenshot would help us see the problem, you can choose to include it by leaving the box checked.
- In the top right, click Help Send feedback.
- Type your comments into the box. If you have a photo of the problem, you can add it here.
- At the bottom right, click Send.
In your feedback, try to share as much detail about the problem or suggestion as you can.
Visit the Gmail help forum
Our community of Gmail users is a great option in these situations:
- Ask "how to" questions
- Discuss Gmail with other users
You can also browse and search the forum to see what other people are posting about Gmail.
Go to the forum