Switching to Gmail from Microsoft Outlook
If you’re coming from Microsoft Outlook, you can learn how features such as folders, rules, and flags in Outlook work in Gmail.
Visit the Learning Center to learn about how to use these Outlook functions in Gmail:
- Make Gmail look like Outlook (Section 2)
- View your Google Calendar in your inbox (Section 2.3)
- Create tasks lists (Section 2.4)
- Add a signature (Section 2.5)
- Instead of flags, use importance markers and stars (Section 5.3 and 5.4)
- Instead of rules, use filters (Section 5.5)
Note: The Learning Center switching guides are only available for Microsoft Outlook 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2016.