To open Gmail, you can sign in from a computer or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Once you're signed in, open your inbox to check your mail.
Add your account
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add:
- If you use iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com accounts, you may have to enter specific settings or an app password.
- If you check work or school emails through Outlook for Windows, select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- If you don't find your email service, select Other.
- To add your account, follow the on-screen steps.
- Optional: Tap Try Gmailify to get Gmail features for your other email accounts.