Sign in to Gmail
To open Gmail, you can login from a computer, or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Once you're signed in, check your mail by opening your inbox.
To sign in, add your Gmail account
When you add an account to the Gmail app, you can sign in to the app using that account. You can also add multiple accounts to the app, so you can sign into another Gmail account.
- Make sure you've downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap your account address.
- Tap Manage accounts Add account.
- Enter your Gmail username and password.
- After your account is added, you'll be signed in to Gmail any time you open the Gmail app.
Michelle is a Gmail expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback about this help page.