Sign in to Gmail
To open Gmail, you can login from a computer, or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Once you're signed in, check your mail by opening your inbox.
To sign in, add your account
You can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- If you aren't on the latest version of the Gmail app, update the Gmail app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Add account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
- After your account is added, you'll be signed in to Gmail any time you open the Gmail app.