An email signature is text, like your contact information or a favorite quote, that’s automatically added at the end of Gmail messages as a footer.
Important: To learn how to recreate your Outlook signatures in Gmail, visit section 2.5 of the Learning Center.
Add or change a signature
You can set up a signature that shows up only for emails you send from the Gmail app. If you have multiple accounts in the Gmail app, you need to change this setting for each account.
- Make sure you've downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- Tap the Menu .
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap Settings.
- Tap your account.
- Tap Signature settings.
- Switch the "Mobile Signature" setting on.
- Add or edit your mobile signature.
- To save, tap Back .
Tip: If you don't create a signature on the Gmail app, your messages will show the Gmail signature you set up on your computer.