Print Gmail messages
You can print individual messages or all messages inside a conversation.
Print a single email
If there are multiple emails within the same conversation, you can print just one of those emails.
- On your computer, open Gmail. You can't print from your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the email you want to print.
- In the top right of the email, click the Down arrow Print.
Print an email with replies
If there are multiple emails within the same conversation, you can print all those emails together.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- Open the conversation you want to print.
- In the top right, click Print all .
Can't print email or attachments
The sender might've turned on Gmail Confidential to send the email, which prevents printing message text and attachments.
Learn more about getting messages sent with Gmail Confidential.
Andrea is a Gmail expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback about this help page.