Fix bounced or rejected emails
- Check for these common mistakes in your recipient's address:
- Quotation marks
- Dots at the end of the address
- Spaces before or after an address
- Spelling errors
- Search your contacts for a different address the same person uses
If you still can't send your message, your recipient's address might not work or exist anymore.
Why your message bounced
- Your message text or links look suspicious
- You added a large group of recipients to "Cc" or "Bcc"
What you can do
- Remove links to websites asking for personal information
- If you're emailing a large group, create a contact group, then email that group
Vivian is a Gmail expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback about this help page.