Change your Gmail profile picture
You can choose a photo to set as your Gmail picture. This image shows up when someone sees your name in their email inbox or chat list.
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap Set Profile Photo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?