You can organize the people and businesses in Contacts using labels.
- Go to Google Contacts.
- On the left under "Labels," click Create label. (If you don’t see "Labels," go to group contacts in old Contacts.)
- Type a name, then click OK.
- To select contacts, check the boxes next to their names.
- In the top right, click Label . (If you don’t see Label , go to group contacts in old Contacts.)
- Choose the groups you want to add the contacts to. You'll see a checkmark appear next to the groups you chose.
Email a group
- Open Gmail.
- In the top left, click Compose.
- In the "To" field, start typing the group name, then select the group from the list that appears.
- You'll see a list of contacts in the "To" field.
Vivian is a Gmail expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback about this help page.