'In order to log in to Gmail, your browser must be set...'
- Open Internet Explorer, and click Tools along the top of your browser window.
- Select Internet Options... and click the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Click Trusted sites, and then click Sites...
- Enter the following sites in the Add this Web site to the zone field:
- Click OK to save your changes.
Close all open browser windows, restart Internet Explorer, and sign in to Gmail. If you're unable to sign in, we suggest removing all of your trusted sites in IE, then signing in again.
If you still can't sign in, try signing in securely by changing the URL to https://mail.google.com.
Vivian is a Gmail expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback about this help page.