Add the Gmail app widget to your home screen
Follow the instructions below to add a Gmail app widget on your device's home screen. To add a widget to multiple accounts, follow the instructions on how to switch accounts.
If you recently installed the Gmail app, you may need to open the app before the widget appears in the widget gallery.
To add the Gmail app widget:
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Tap the Gmail app.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen.
- Tap Done.
How to switch accounts
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the Gmail app widget.
- Tap Edit Switch account.
- Select the account you want to use.