The section of the report editor where you configure components and can access all of the data added to a Looker Studio report.
The properties panel, data panel, and panel manager appear on the right side of the report editor.
- Use the properties panel to configure the currently selected component(s).
- Use the data panel to access all of the data sources and their fields that are added to the report.
- Use the panel manager to show or hide the properties panel and data panel.
The properties panel is context-dependent: when you select one or more report components, you'll see the properties that you can configure for those components.
For example, you will see the following elements when a table is selected on a report in edit mode:
1) The table that is selected on the report canvas.
2) The properties panel for the selected table.
3) The data panel.
4) The setup tab for the selected table (part of the chart's properties panel).
5) Data sources and fields list (part of the data panel).
6) The panel manager.