Apigee is a platform for developing and managing APIs. The Looker Studio Apigee connector lets you create reports and dashboards based on analytics and monetization data and share them with stakeholders and customers.In this article:
How to connect to Apigee
A Looker Studio data source can connect to a single Apigee organization.
Select an individual account
- Sign in to Looker Studio.
- On the Looker Studio home page, in the top left, click Create and then select Data Source.
- Select the Apigee connector.
- If prompted to grant Looker Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
You can revoke this access at any time.
- Enter your Apigee Organization ID.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
- The data source fields panel appears.
- The data source is now connected to your data set.
Configure the data source
The data source fields panel is where you configure the data source by renaming fields and adding descriptions, adding calculated fields, and changing data types and aggregations. Learn more about working with data source fields.
Control who sees the data
At the top of the fields panel, you can change the data credentials. Credentials control who can see the data provided by this data source.
OWNER'S CREDENTIALS lets other people view or create reports that use this data without requiring them to have their own access to the data set.
VIEWER'S CREDENTIALS, on the other hand, requires each user of the data source to provide their own credentials to access the data set.
Learn more about data credentials.
Create a new report from the data source
- In the upper right, click CREATE REPORT.
- The report editor appears.
- Click ADD TO REPORT.
- This adds the data source to report.
- You can now create charts and controls that get their data from this data source.
New to Looker Studio?
Get started quickly with templates
See your Apigee data in a completed report by using one these pre-built templates:
Learn more about creating reports from templates.