You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
Administrators can choose to have their Google Cloud Platform Agreement govern their use of Looker Studio on behalf of their organization. Once you have chosen to have the Google Cloud Platform Agreement govern your use of Looker Studio for your organization, users in your organization will not need to sign the terms when they start using Looker Studio. For customers with HIPAA compliance needs, the Google Cloud Platform Business Associate Agreement covers Looker Studio.
How to use Looker Studio with the Google Cloud Platform Agreement
Follow the steps below to choose to to have Looker Studio be covered by your existing Google Cloud Platform Agreement Agreement:
Be sure you sign in using an account with super administrator privileges (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Looker Studio Home page, on the left, click Enterprise Admin.
Under Looker Studio Terms of Service, click Review and Accept.
Click I Accept.
Requirements to have Looker Studio be covered by your existing Google Cloud Platform Agreement
To accept that Looker Studio be governed by the Google Cloud Platform Terms of Service, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your organization or company must use Cloud Identity or Google Workspace to manage user accounts.
- You must be a Cloud Identity or Google Workspace super admin.
- There must be at least one billing account associated with your Cloud Identity organization.
- You can check to see if you have a billing account at https://console.cloud.google.com/billing.
- You must have a Google Cloud role that grants the
roles/billing.viewerpermission, such as Billing Account Viewer. Learn more about billing roles.
- The billing account must not belong to a reseller or a customer of a reseller.
- The Google Cloud Platform service on/off control in the Google Admin Console must be set to "on". Looker Studio service on/off control in the Google Admin Console must also be set to "on".