Business bios allow you to showcase important aspects of your business to customers and help them choose which provider to contact. These bios are shown on your profile page and must accurately reflect your business per our policy.
There are 3 types of highlights you can include in your bio:
- Standard highlights: Select up to 6 highlights that are true for your business. The options vary by business type but include options like locally-owned and operated, free estimates, or 24/7 emergency service. See our policies for more details on which highlights to include.
- Google-controlled highlights: Some highlights, like BBB accreditation, are controlled by Google. Google verifies your eligibility for these highlights before adding them to your profile. If you believe you qualify for one of these highlights, but don’t see it on your profile, contact us.
- Covid-19 highlights: Select as many that are true for your business. This includes callouts like contactless payment, video estimates, and protective gear used.
To add or edit highlights to your bio
- Sign in to your Local Services Ads lead inbox..
- Click the menu at the top, then click Profile & budget.
- Click the edit icon on the top right corner of the page.
- In the list that appears, select checkboxes.
- Click Save. The selected highlights will appear on your profile page within a few hours.