You can edit your ad or business information from the Local Services Ads app or on desktop. Some edits require additional verification and must be done by a support agent.
Edits you can make on your own
- Business Hours and Ad scheduling: Choose what hours your business is open each day of the week, and when you want your ads to show (business hours, all day, or custom). Select the “temporarily closed” status option if you want to turn off your leads.
- Service Area: Choose what cities or ZIP codes your ad will show. If you’re looking to extend coverage outside of your home state/country, contact us.
- Job Types: Choose what types of leads to receive. Turning off all job types will not stop you from triggering on general category searches. To turn off triggering on general category searches, contact us.
- Photos: Enhance your ad by showing photos such as employees performing work, or before and after photos. Learn more about Local Services Ads photo guidelines.
- Budget: Your average weekly budget determines the number of leads you’d like to receive in any given week. You may want to increase or decrease your budget to change how many leads you receive. Learn more about editing your budget.
- Business Bio: Learn more about callouts and your business bios
- Message leads: Turn on/off whether customers can contact you by message.
Note: The ability to message leads is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada
To edit your ad or business information:
- Sign in to your Local Services Ads lead inbox.
- Tap the menu in the top left.
- Select Profile & Budget from the menu.
- Select the information you want to edit (for example, business hours, service area, service types, or photos).
- Enter the new information.
- Press Save.
Edits that require help from support
There are some edits that require help from a support agent because additional verification is required. For the following edits, submit documentation such as a Doing Business As (DBA), Business Registration document, or an updated license or insurance document when contacting us with your request:
- Better Business Bureau Callouts (US and Canada only): Adding BBB accreditation to Business Bio such as BBB Accredited A rated, BBB Accredited A+ rated.
- Updating your verticals or increasing coverage to a new state/country: Note that deselecting all job types will not stop you from getting leads on the overall category. You must pause your ad to stop receiving all leads. To be removed entirely from a job vertical, contact us.
- Change business phone number: Changing the phone number where your calls are routed to. Note that your business phone number must not be a tracking number.
- Change home city/business address/business name: Submit an updated copy of your license, insurance or DBA document verifying the change.
- Website: Add or update your website.
- Linked Business Profile Review: Changing an incorrect Business Profile review attached to your account. Note that your business details must match.