- This feature is currently available in the US and Canada for home and professional services verticals only.
- This feature is currently available for auto care, beauty, and miscellaneous category verticals in California and Florida only.
- This feature isn't available for healthcare, pet care, wellness, people care, or education.
How it works
The booking feature allows customers to:
- Schedule a booking directly through your profile, giving customers another way to contact you if you can’t pick up the phone.
- Check your availability and pricing up front, which helps customers make informed decisions before contacting you.
How to opt in to lead booking
To opt into the booking feature, sign up with one of our booking partners listed below.
|Sign up with FollowUpBoss
|Sign up with Housecall Pro
|Sign up with Jobber
|Sign up with LeadConnector
|Sign up with Scorpion
|Sign up with ServiceTitan
|Sign up with Workiz
After you've opted in, you’ll manage certain details directly from your booking partner account, including:
- Viewing your booking leads
- Making changes to time-slots
For any changes to booked jobs, call or email customers directly to discuss the details of the job.
You’ll still be able to find reports and dispute charges from your Local Services Ads profile.
Booking leads through Business Profile
As a direct booking provider, you may be opted into an experimental feature where customers can make bookings directly on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. Learn more about Business Profile.
You won’t be charged for these bookings, but you’ll continue to be charged for bookings that come through Local Services Ads.