A bid is the most that you’d pay for a lead. When similar local businesses bid on the same lead, those bids determine how much the lead is worth. You only pay when you get a lead.
Bidding on leads can move your ad higher up results, which can bring more customers to your business. But quality service still matters, including responsiveness and reviews. Learn more about ad rankings
- Maximise leads (Recommended): Let Google set your bid and get the most leads for your budget. It is recommended to set a minimum budget of 10 leads per week for optimal results.
- Set max per lead: Manually set your own bid, which is the most that you’d pay for a lead.
How to add a bid
- Sign in to your Local Services lead inbox.
- Click the menu icon at the top.
- Click Profile & budget.
- Click the edit icon on the top right corner of the 'Budget' section.
- Choose how you want to bid. Click Next.
- Set your budget.
- Click Save.
Weekly lead targets
Your weekly lead target is the number of leads that you could get per week and it is determined by:
- Your bidding mode. If you choose 'Set max per lead', your weekly target is also affected by the bid per lead that you set.
- Your weekly budget. The higher your weekly budget, the more leads you could get.