Follow the instructions below to add a missing road to Google Maps. Make sure that you include any additional information that will help us verify the road exists. We’ll investigate your report and add the road to the map once it's confirmed.
This feature is not available on iOS.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Click Menu .
- At the bottom, click Edit the map.
- Click Missing road.
- Click the map where the missing road should be.
- Add the name of the road and any additional information.
- Click Submit.
Important: Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Maps app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Help & Feedback Send Feedback.
- Select the affected road.
- From the list that displays at the bottom, tap the place or road that you want to fix.
- Follow on-screen instructions to send your feedback.