You can answer questions about places that you've been to, on Google Maps.
Answer questions on mobile
- Make sure you have the latest updated Google Maps.
- Make sure that your Web & App Activity is on.
- Open the app and make sure you're signed in.
- Search for a place or tap it on the map.
- At the bottom, tap the place name or address.
- If you've visited or reviewed a place, a prompt ("Know this place?") will appear at the bottom.
- Tap "OK" to answer questions or "Close" to dismiss.
To trigger prompts for places that you've visited, make sure that your Location History is on. You can view or edit your timeline at any time.
Manage your answers
- View your Google Maps Activity.
- Tap More Delete all.