You can answer questions about places that you've been to, on Google Maps.
Answer questions on mobile
- Make sure that you have the latest updated Google Maps
- Open the app and make sure that you're signed in
- Search for a place or tap it on the map
- At the bottom, tap the place name or address
- If you've visited or reviewed a place, then a prompt ("Know this place?") will appear at the bottom
- Tap "OK" to answer questions or "Close" to dismiss
To trigger prompts for places that you've visited, make sure that your Location History is on. You can view or edit your Timeline at any time.