Translating your app's store description, user interface text and in-app purchase products into multiple languages will maximize the number of people who can install, use and recommend it.
The App Translation Service is a professional, human service integrated into the Google Play Console.
The benefits of the service to you as a developer include:
- quick and simple way to order, receive and apply translations, without leaving the Developer Console
- you can translate your app strings, Play Store text and In-App Products, all in one go
- Google Wallet integration for payments
- carefully selected Localization Service Providers and their translators provide translation and review for each text string
- translations from your previous orders (if any) are reused, so you never pay for the same translation twice
Using the App Translation Service, translating a typical app and store description into one language may cost around USD50. Note that the translation price is calculated on a per-word basis, so your actual cost depends on the amount of text in your app and store description. Prices may also vary by language pairs and the vendor you select. A typical translation order is completed within 4-5 business days, but the completion time depends on many factors.