App Translation service in Google Play Developer Console
Developers can access a professional, human translation service directly in the Google Play Developer Console. This service offers translations for store title and descriptions, APKs, Universal App Campaign ads and in-app purchases. Note that this is a payed service, delivered by third party localization service providers.
To access the App Translation Service:
- Go to the Google Play Developer Console, and select the app you want to translate.
- Select Store Listing on the right.
- Click the Manage translations dropdown, and select Purchase translations.
- In the App Translation popup, click New Translation.
- The popup will guide through the necessary steps to submit your translation order.
Alternatively, you can start the App Translation Service under the APK section of the Developer Console, by clicking on the Start or check progress button on the bottom of the page.