About Posts on Google
Posts on Google are for verified eligible entities only. You’ll know you’re eligible if you received an email with a link to the authoring tool. Learn how to get verified on Google.
You can post timely texts, events, stories, images, polls, and videos directly on Google Search to engage with users who are looking for you.
For more in-depth information about Posts on Google, refer to the articles below:
- Manage your account and representatives
- Create posts on Google
- Get the most out of your posts
- Understand where and how your posts display
- Measure user engagement
- Engage your audience: Share your updates and announcements by posting images, events, stories, GIFs, and videos.
- Keep your presence fresh on Google: Suggest changes to your photos and stats, so your presence is always authentic and up-to-date.
- Manage your representatives: Add others who can also represent you and update your knowledge panel.
- Publish on-the-go: You can publish content from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer via our secure web app.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?