You can change the following settings:
- Add new items to the top or bottom of a list
- Move ticked items to the bottom of a list
- Set the default time that you see notifications for reminders
- Stop receiving shared notes
- See previews of links in notes
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the window that appears, change your settings:
- List behaviour: You can change where new or ticked items appear in your lists.
- Customise your reminder defaults: You can change the default reminder times for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Enable sharing: If you turn sharing off, future notes can't be shared with you. You can still share notes with others.
- Display rich link previews: When you add a link to a note, you'll see a preview of the page.
- Enable dark mode: You can change the background to a dark theme for improved visibility of your notes at night or in low-light conditions. Learn how to browse in dark mode.
- When you've finished, click Save.