You can change the following settings:
- Add new items to the top or bottom of a list
- Move ticked items to the bottom of a list
- Set the default time that you see notifications for reminders
- Stop receiving shared notes
- See previews of links in notes
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- In the window that appears, change your settings:
- List behaviour: You can change how new or ticked items show in your lists.
- Reminder settings: You can change the default reminder times for morning, afternoon and evening.
- Sharing: If you turn sharing off, future notes can't be shared with you. You can still share notes with others.
- Display rich link previews: When you add a link to a note, you'll see a preview of the page.
- When you’ve finished, tap Back .
Important: Dark theme is available for Keep, but follows system settings in Android 10. For systems before 10, settings are controlled in the Keep app. Learn more about display settings on Android.