Change list, reminder, and sharing settings
You can change the following settings:
- Add new items to the top or bottom of a list
- Move checked items to the bottom of a list
- Set the default time you see notifications for reminders
- Stop getting shared notes
- See previews of links in notes
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Keep app .
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings .
- In the window that appears, change your settings:
- List behavior: You can change where new or checked items show in your lists.
- Reminder settings: You can change the default reminder times for morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Sharing: If you turn sharing off, future notes can't be shared with you. You can still share notes with others.
- Assistive settings: When you add a link to a note, you'll see a preview of the page.
- When you’re done, tap Close .