You can change the following settings:
- Add new items to the top or bottom of a list
- Move checked items to the bottom of a list
- Set the default time you see notifications for reminders
- Stop getting shared notes
- See previews of links in notes
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- In the window that appears, change your settings:
- List behavior: You can change how new or checked items show in your lists.
- Reminder settings: You can change the default reminder times for morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Sharing: If you turn sharing off, future notes can't be shared with you. You can still share notes with others.
- Display rich link previews: When you add a link to a note, you'll see a preview of the page.
- When you’re done, tap Back .
Important: Dark theme is available for Keep, but follows system settings in Android 10. For systems before 10, settings are controlled in the Keep app. Learn more about display settings on Android.