Create notes with your voice
You can create and edit notes with your voice using Google Keep.
Create a note with your voiceBefore you try the steps below, turn on "Ok Google." This setting lets you start a voice action by saying "Ok Google."
- Unlock your Android device.
- Say "Ok Google."
- When the microphone appears, say "Take a note."
- Your device might ask "Which notes app?" Say "Google Keep."
- Your device will say "What’s the note?"
- Say your note. You might need to say "Ok Google" again before you say your note.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?