Send a Keep note to another app
You can send your notes to other apps like Gmail, Hangouts, or Drive. That way you don't have to copy them yourself.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Keep app .
- Tap a note you want to send.
- In the bottom right, tap Action .
- Tap Send .
- Pick an option:
- To copy the note as a Google Doc, tap Copy to Google Docs.
- Otherwise, tap Send via other apps. Pick an app to copy your note's contents into.
Tip: You can edit the note in the app you chose.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?