If you can’t find a shared note or can’t sign into your account, you can try to fix the problem.
Find notes shared with you
If you can't see a note that's been shared with you, or if someone can't see the note you shared with them, try these steps:
- Check if your device is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure you're signed in to the account the note was shared with.
If you still don’t see the note, the owner may have stopped sharing the note.
Fix other problems
Can't open the Google Keep app on Chrome OS
Conflicting edits in a note
If you edit the same note on different devices and one of the devices is offline, you may see a "Fix conflicting edits" notification.
You might also see this notification if your device is on a Wi-Fi network with low bandwidth.
To fix the conflicts, follow these steps:
- Click the notification. You'll see the different versions of the note.
- Choose what to save:
- Click the note you want to save, then click Keep selected.
- To save both versions of the note, click Keep both.
Request access to a shared note
You may get a "Request access" alert if:
- You're trying to access the note from a different Google Account than the one it was shared with.
- The owner stopped sharing the note with you.
To see the note:
- Click Request Access to ask the owner to share the note.
- Sign in with the Google Account the note was originally shared with.