You can share a note with other people so they can edit text, lists, images, drawings and audio recordings.
Anyone that you share with can label, colour, archive or add reminders without changing the note for others.
If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap the note that you want to share.
- Tap Action .
- Tap Collaborators.
- Enter a name, email address or Google Group.
- Choose a name or email address. To remove someone from a note, tap Remove .
- At the top right, tap Done .
If you delete a shared note that you own, it'll be deleted for everyone.