Anyone you share with can label, color, archive, or add reminders without changing the note for others.
If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap the note you want to share.
- Tap Action .
- Tap Collaborators.
- Enter a name, email address, or Google Group.
- Choose a name or email address. To remove someone from a note, tap Remove .
- In the top right, tap Done .
If you delete a shared note that you own, it'll be deleted for everyone.