Share notes, lists & drawings
You can share a note with other people so they can edit text, lists, images, drawings, and audio recordings.
Anyone you share with can label, color, archive, or add reminders without changing the note for others.
If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap the note you want to share.
- Tap Action .
- Tap Collaborator.
- Enter a name, email address, or Google Group.
- Choose a name or email address. To remove someone from a note, tap Remove .
- In the top right, tap Save.
If you delete a shared note that you own, it will be deleted for everyone.