Set up reminders for your notes
You can be reminded of your notes at a particular time or when you reach a specific place.
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- Click on a note.
- In the bottom left, click Remind me .
- You can set reminders to go off at a certain time or place:
- Time reminder: Click on one of the default times, or select Pick date & time . You can also set the reminder to repeat.
- Location reminder: Select Pick place . Then enter the name or address. You'll need to let Keep access your location.
- To close your note, click Done or click outside the note.
To change your reminder, click on the reminder time or place at the bottom of the note.
Tip: To delete a reminder, in the bottom right, click Delete reminder .
View upcoming reminders
- Go to keep.google.com or open the Keep app .
- In the top left of Keep, tap or click Menu > Reminders.
- You'll see all notes with upcoming reminders.
Change default reminder times
You can change the pre-set reminder times for the morning, afternoon and evening. Learn how to change your default reminder times.