Set up reminders for your notes
You can be reminded of your notes at a particular time or when you reach a specific place.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keep app .
- Tap on a note.
- In the top right, tap Remind me .
- You can set reminders to go off at a certain time or place:
- Time reminder: Tap on one of the default times, or tap Pick date & time. You can also set the reminder to repeat.
- Location reminder: Select Pick place. Then enter the name or address and tap Done . You'll need to let Keep access your location.
- Your note's reminder appears below the note text next to any labels.
- To close your note, tap Back .
To change or delete your reminder at any time, tap on the reminder time or place at the bottom of the note.
Note: To get more accurate location reminders and to conserve battery, turn on Wi-Fi.
View upcoming reminders
- Go to keep.google.com or open the Keep app .
- In the top left of Keep, tap or click Menu > Reminders.
- You'll see all notes with upcoming reminders.
Change default reminder times
You can change the pre-set reminder times for the morning, afternoon and evening. Learn how to change your default reminder times.