Quickly find your notes and lists by using the search bar in Google Keep. You can filter by text or note features, such as colour, labels and images.
Search in Google Keep
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- At the top, click Search.
- Type the words or label name that you’re looking for, or click an icon to filter your search results:
- Types: Filter notes by reminders, recordings, URLs or other types.
- Labels: Filter notes by labels that you’ve given them.
- Things: Filter notes that fit into categories, such as books, music, travel and more.
- People: Filter notes that you’ve shared with specific people.
- Colours: Filter notes that you’ve tagged with a certain colour.
- When you have your results, click a note to open it.
Tip: You can search for text in photos, such as images of receipts, by typing the words in the photo. (Available in English only.)