You can download a text file of previous versions of your notes or lists to see changes you’ve made over time.
This feature is currently rolling out and will launch gradually to all your notes.
Important: You will only be able to see previous versions of text changes. Images won’t appear in version history.
- On your computer, go to keep.google.com.
- Hover over or click on a note.
- In the bottom of the note, click More Version history.
- Choose a version and click Download.
- Go to your downloads and open the text file.