You can display your saved whiteboards on a Series One Desk 27 or Jamboard device using a web browser or with the Jamboard app on your mobile device.
Before you begin
- You need the name of the Desk 27 or Jamboard device. Find it on the screensaver or tap Menu .
- Download the Jamboard app for Android or iOS.
Display a whiteboard from a web browser
- In a browser, go to jamboard.google.com.
- Select the whiteboard that you want to display.
- At the top, click Open on a Jamboard.
- Select the Jamboard device name and click Open.
If you don’t see the name, use the search box to find the device.
- On the Desk 27 or Jamboard device, when prompted, tap Open.
Display a whiteboard from the mobile app
You can’t currently display a whiteboard from a mobile device on Meet hardware devices.
If you’re within 30 feet of a Jamboard device, you can open an existing whiteboard using your phone or tablet.
- On your mobile device, turn on Bluetooth.
- Open the Jamboard app and tap the whiteboard that you want to display.
- Tap Open on board .
- Tap a Jamboard device name.
- On the board, when prompted, tapOpen.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.