You can connect a USB camera, speakermic, or remote control to Jamboard. You can then use these devices during video meetings.
Connecting peripherals to Jamboard
Before using a camera, speaker, or microphone during a video meeting, you’ll need to connect the device to the board. You can’t connect and switch peripherals during a meeting.
- Connect the device’s USB cable to the side or rear of the Jamboard.
- On the Jamboard, select Menu Jamboard Settings.
- Under Audio and Video, select the device you want to use for the camera or speakers.
Supported USB cameras
- Logitech® MeetUp ConferenceCam (preferred)
- Logitech PTZ Pro
- Logitech ConferenceCam Connect
- Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e
- Logitech Webcam C930e
- Huddly® GO
Supported USB speakermic combos
- Hangouts Meet speakermic (preferred)
- Logitech MeetUp Conference Cam (preferred)
- Konftel® Ego
- Jabra® Speak 410
- Jabra 810
Use a remote control in meetings
You can join, mute, and end video meetings with the Hangouts Meet remote control. Connect the remote’s USB receiver into Jamboard’s side or rear port. To start a meeting, choose an option:
- Select a scheduled meeting in the agenda.
- Use the keyboard on the remote to enter a meeting code from a Calendar event.
- Start an unscheduled meeting:
- Select Join or start a meeting.
- Enter an optional nickname, then select Go.