Display your laptop content on Jamboard
You can display and interact with your computer screen on Jamboard. For example, you can open a program on your computer to display to everyone in the room. Or, you can drag a window to a different part of the screen and tap buttons in a program.
Note: Apple® Mac® does not support Jamboard multitouch gestures, such as pinch to resize.
Before you begin
To use your computer with the board, you need:
- An HDMI or USB C-to-HDMI cable to send video from your computer to the board
- A Micro-USB B data cable to send input from the board to your computer
- Access to the ports on the back of the Jamboard
Connect your computer to the board
- Plug the HDMI or USB C cable into your computer. Connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port on the back or side of the Jamboard.
- Plug the Micro-USB B cable into the back of the Jamboard. Connect the other end of the cable to your computer.
- Press the Jamboard input selection button to display your computer screen. You might have to press the input button more than once. When facing the board, the input button is on the rear panel, above the volume and power buttons.
Your computer screen will display on the Jamboard. If you need to enter text in a Jamboard app, use your computer’s on-screen keyboard.