If you have the legacy free edition of G Suite, upgrade to Google Workspace to get this feature.
Collaborate in real time with Jamboard, a 55-inch digital whiteboard that works with G Suite services.
Work together in real time
With Jamboard, you can:
- Write and draw with the included stylus.
- Search Google and insert images or webpages.
- Drag and resize text and images with your fingers.
- Sketch a box, star, cat, or dragon. Image recognition technology converts your sketch into a polished image.
- Share your jams with collaborators. Up to 50 people can work on a jam at once.
Work with Google Drive
- Add Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides to a jam.
- View and edit your jam files from anywhere with an internet connection. Your work saves automatically.
Host video meetings
- Display upcoming Google Calendar events on Jamboard.
- Tap an agenda item to start a scheduled meeting.
- Present your whiteboard to people viewing remotely.
Collaborate with any device
- Create, edit, and share jams from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Open a jam on a nearby Jamboard from your phone or tablet.
- Connect your computer to Jamboard. Jamboard displays your screen and lets you control the computer from the board’s touchscreen.
- Pick up where you left off earlier or email your jam session when you finish.