Add images and content from the web
You can use the Jamboard or companion apps to search the web for information or to find copyright-free images to add to your jam.
If you want to add Google Drive content to a jam, then use the Jamboard companion app on a tablet or phone.
Search for content
Use the Search web tool to search for content on the web. Once you find what you’re looking for, you can add an image of the webpage to your jam. For example, if you add a map to a jam, you can then add additional notes to it.
- Tap Search web .
- Search for a word or phrase. Your search results are displayed in the window.
- Navigate to the content you want to use.
- Tap Crop and select the information you want to use.
- Tap Enter. This adds the selected information to your jam.
Search for images
To find copyright-free images, use the Search images tool . The tool is useful if you want to include images in a presentation.
- Tap Search images .
- Search for a word or phrase.
- Tap the image to add it to your jam.