You can create and save whiteboards in a Meet video call or web browser or on a Google Meet Series One Desk 27or Jamboard device.
Your changes automatically save to Google Drive. Files you own appear in your My Drive folder.
During a Google Meet video meeting
Important: To start or open a whiteboard, you must join the video meeting from a computer.
- Open Meet.
- From a video meeting, at the bottom, click Activities Whiteboarding.
- Choose an option:
- To create a new jam, click Start a new whiteboard.
- To open an existing jam from Drive, shared drives, or from your computer, click Choose from Drive.
The whiteboard opens in a new tab. Everyone in the meeting gets a link to the whiteboard in the Meet chat.
Using a Meet Hardware device
Using the Jamboard web app
- In a browser window, open jamboard.google.com.
- At the bottom, click New .
Using the mobile app
- Open the Jamboard app.
- Tap Add .
Using a Jamboard 55-inch device
- If you see a screensaver, tap the screen to start a new whiteboard.
- Tap Menu Save .
- Enter your email address.