Set up the Jamboard device
After you've powered on the Jamboard for the first time and connected the device to an open Wi-Fi network, a screen appears with an 8-character activation code.
- On your computer, open a Chrome browser.
- Go to the Jamboard Device Management Console.
- Sign in to your G Suite account.
- You need to sign in with an account on the domain you want the Jamboard to be set up with.
- If this is the first time a Jamboard is being provisioned on the domain, a Super Admin account must be used to accept the Terms of Service. Afterwards, anyone with the “Jamboard Management” privilege set in the Admin Console (admin.google.com) will have access to the Jamboard Device Management Console.
- Click at the top of the page to add a new device.
- Enter a location and name for the Jamboard.
- Enter the 8-character activation code and click Activate Device.
You should see "All set!" on the Jamboard, and then the Jamboard main screen with a brief tutorial.
If you have issues setting up the Jamboard device:
- Try the steps above in an incognito window in Chrome (File > New Incognito Window)
- Sign in with your G Suite admin account
- Complete the set up flow