Set up the Jamboard device
After you've powered on the Jamboard for the first time and connected the device to an open Wi-Fi network, a screen appears with an 8-digit activation code.
- On your computer, open a Chrome browser.
- Sign in to your G Suite account.
- You need to sign in with an account on the domain you want the Jamboard to be set up with.
- The account must be a super administrator or Jamboard delegated admin to provision the board.
- Go to the Jamboard Admin console.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code into the Jamboard Device Management console.
You should see a screen saying "All set!" and be taken to the Jamboard main screen with a brief tutorial.
If you have issues setting up the Jamboard device:
- Try the steps above in an incognito window in Chrome (File > New Incognito Window)
- Sign in with your G Suite admin account
- Complete the set up flow