What’s supported with Jamboard?
Organizations that have purchased Jamboard and management licenses are entitled to support for all software issues covered under the Technical Support Service Guidelines.
We support issues with the Jamboard software, including:
- Jamboard software (the software running on the board)
- Jamboard web viewer
- Jamboard Admin console
We provide support for only the latest versions of Jamboard software and the companion apps.
Application on phone and tablet
Organizations that have purchased G Suite licenses are entitled to support for the latest versions of the Jamboard companion apps. We provide support for the following devices:
- Android — Phone/tablet running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later
- iPhone® — iPhone/iPad running iOS® 9 or later
If you need device support, please contact Jamboard support. We'll facilitate interaction with the device OEM. Note: Google is not responsible for the device warranty.
Jamboard supports the following peripherals:
- Hangouts Meet Speakermic
- Jabra Speaker 410
- Jabra 810
- Revolabs FLX UC 500 Speaker
- Logitech S-150 USB Digital Speaker (no mic)
- Logitech® PTZ Pro
- Logitech C920
- Logitech MeetUp Camera/Speakerphone
- MXL Microphone (AC404)
- USB PnP Audio device (Mic)
Any Bluetooth device that uses the Headset Profile (HSP) and optionally Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) is compatible with the Jamboard.