Jamboard is a digital whiteboard that lets you collaborate in real time using either the Jamboard device (a 55-inch digital whiteboard that works with G Suite services), web browser or mobile app.
Use the device demo mode for a quick introduction to Jamboard features. See Display an interactive tutorial.
Write, move, and resize with the tips of your fingers, as you would on a smartphone or tablet. Or, you can use the passive styluses and eraser. They don’t require batteries, charging, or bluetooth pairing.
Choose from various brushes available in the toolbar. Use Google Search to view webpages and use the crop tool to choose part of a page to add to a Jam. Tap Google Image Search for quick access to copyright-free images to add to the session.
Jamboard also recognizes handwriting and shapes and provides assisted-drawing capabilities.
- Connect a laptop or PC using the available HDMI and USB-C input ports.
- Connect a micro-USB cable to use Jamboard’s touch capabilities for your displayed laptop or PC.
- Present a jam to a video meeting from the Jamboard.
- Add other Google Workspace or Gmail users by email address or Google Groups alias.
- View an ongoing jam session on the web.
- Use your mobile device to open a jam on a nearby Jamboard.